C3 REwARDS PROGRAM - TERMS & CONDITIONS
THE CORPORATE CATERERS CASH (C3) REWARDS PROGRAM IS INTENDED FOR LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCEPT PUERTO RICO) WHO ARE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES (EXCEPT PUERTO RICO).
VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Participation in C3 Rewards Program is subject to these official terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), which may be modified from time to time without prior notice. By registering for and continuing to participate in the C3 Rewards Program, as described below, and clicking on the “Submit” button, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and accept these Terms and Conditions and agree to be contacted via email and/or by telephone at the address and number you provide. The Terms and Conditions describe how you can accumulate points and use them to receive C3 Rewards redeemable value (“Rewards” or a “Reward”).
2. Corporate Caterers reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time during the C3 Rewards Program, so it is important for you to check the Terms and Conditions periodically. A notice of revised terms and conditions will be posted at https://www.corpcaterers.com/ (The “Site”) and/or an e-mail of the modifications may be sent to you. Continued participation in C3 Rewards Program is considered acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions in effect at the time.
3. C3 Rewards Program cannot be combined with any other offer.
REGISTRATION FOR C3 REWARDS PROGRAM.
In order to enroll and for your registration in the Program to be valid, participants (“Registered Participants”) must enroll in the C3 Rewards Program.
4. If Corporate Caterers determines that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth above, a Member Account (your “Account”) will be established in your name that will track how many points you earn throughout the Rewards Period.
5. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, garbled or misdirected Registration Forms, malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software, or for any other technical problems related to online programs. Once you submit a Registration Form, it becomes the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
During the Rewards Period, you can earn points two different ways.
6. Whenever you place a catering order through Corporate Caterers’ Call Center (toll free 1-888-423-1230) you will receive 1 point for every $1 spent (excluding delivery charge, rental fee, service fee, misc. fee and sales tax).
7. Whenever you place a catering order online at https://www.corpcaterers.com/, you will receive 1 point for every $1 spent (excluding delivery charge, rental fee, service fee, misc. fee and tax).
8. Note that points will only be earned as provided in this section. Points will be earned once the orders are complete and paid for in full. No points will be earned for orders subsequently cancelled.
9. Corporate Caterers will send each Registered Participant a Reward each time the Registered Participant earns the number of points necessary for the associated Reward. Go to https://www.corpcaterers.com/ and follow the links for a description of the available Rewards and the number of points needed to obtain a specific Reward. Rewards are subject to the terms and conditions provided in each Reward description and included with the Reward. Rewards may be offered in limited quantities or for a limited duration, are subject to change and are subject to availability.
10. C3 Rewards points have no cash, monetary or other value, cannot be converted into any other currency and cannot be applied toward any obligation owed to Corporate Caterers. Points cannot be transferred to other accounts, combined with other Corporate Caterers accounts or earned pursuant to other reward programs. Sale or barter of C3 Catering Rewards points is prohibited, and any such sale or barter may result in cancelled points.
11. At participating Corporate Caterers locations, all Rewards will be issued in the name of the Registered Participant and will be delivered to the address provided on the Registration Form within 30 days of the last day of the month in which the Reward was earned. Registered Participants are responsible for notifying Corporate Caterers of any address changes relating to their Accounts. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of a Registered Participant, the Registered Participant will be deemed to be the person in whose name the Registration Form is submitted. Certain Corporate Caterers locations only provide rewards redemption via PayPal. Registered participants may only redeem rewards via PayPal at the location’s customer portal.
12. Any and all fees and taxes arising from acceptance, use or possession of a Reward are Registered Participants’ sole responsibility.
TRACKING YOUR ACCOUNT.
13. Wherever gift cards are available, Corporate Caterers will send Registered Participants a notice via email stating they have accumulated enough reward points for redemption. Wherever PayPal is offered as the means for rewards redemption, registered participant may track their rewards activity at the Corporate Caterers Customer Portal.
14. If at any time you believe that the number of points in your Account is incorrect, please contact Corporate Caterers at firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of the date on the summary notification. Otherwise, all point summaries will be deemed accurate.
15. By registering for the C3 Rewards Program, Registered Participants agree: (1) to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the Corporate Caterers web site Terms and Conditions; (2) to be contacted by the Sponsor by e-mail; and (3) to release Sponsor and its agents from liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of their participation in C3 Rewards Program or with respect to their delivery process, acceptance, possession or use/misuse or loss of any Reward.
16. Corporate Caterers reserves the right to terminate C3 Rewards Program, or to change the C3 Rewards Program in any manner, in whole or in part, including without limitation, changing the Terms and Conditions, number of points required to attain Rewards, at any time, without notice, even though changes may affect the value of points already accumulated. If the Program is terminated, you will have 60 days from the termination date to redeem all Points earned, after which date all Points will be forfeited. Sponsor and its agents shall not be liable to you or any third party for any change or termination of C3 Rewards Program.
17. In the event Corporate Caterers experiences a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of Sponsor, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of C3 Rewards Program, Sponsor reserves the right at any time and in its sole discretion to terminate C3 Rewards Program, to disqualify any individual who may be responsible, and/or to pursue other legal remedies available under the law.
18. Any interpretations, questions or disputes regarding C3 Rewards Program shall be resolved solely by Corporate Caterers, which is the judge of C3 Rewards Program, and whose decisions shall be final and binding on all matters relating to C3 Rewards Program.
19. C3 Rewards Program is governed by the laws of the State of Florida and all claims must be resolved in the federal and state courts of Florida.
20. All questions regarding C3 Rewards Program should be addressed to email@example.com
We’ve been helping businesses across the country eat well at work for over 20 years.
Our rewards program
Cater with us and get a little something in return. Earn a point for every dollar you spend.
Have a seat at our table and join our family of franchise affiliates.