CORPORATE CATERERS OFFERS YOU MULTIPLE ADVANTAGES OVER OTHER CONCEPTS
- Lower typical start-up investment (no need for a dining room)
- Lower location lease costs (you don't need expensive "Prime" space)
- Shorter working hours and lower overhead (5 days vs. 7 days per week)
- Higher possible food margins (lower food costs and fewer employees)
- Low employee turnover and high customer retention (see for yourself)
|FRANCHISE TRADE SHOWS
Let us tell you about our company and our franchise concept.
We love to show people who we are, what we do and how you can be a part of "the best segment" in the food industry -as a franchise owner of Corporate Caterers. We have the systems, the training, the tools, the experience and the desire to help others benefit from our success. We need enthusiastic, energetic franchise owners who can recognize that this is opportunity knocking - and take advantage of it.
HERE'S THE BIG IDEA
The goals of Corporate Caterers started idealistic: low start-up cost, limited overhead costs, shorter business hours, good profit margins, loyal employees and happy clients. Founders Dennis McGinley and Jim Gass confess to having been exhausted by the daily pressures of trying to run large restaurants and catering facilities. The house "rules" they established for Corporate Caterers were straight forward: only breakfast and lunch catering five days a week—weekends off; only business and corporate clientele—no private parties, no nights; and a small, well-trained staff offering only off-premise office catering with good food, presentation and service. Our locations delivered over one million meals last year.
Over sixteen years and millions of dollars in sales later, Corporate Caterers has achieved the goals, kept the rules they set out for themselves, and they continue to grow profitably. And they have personal lives, weekends off, and a healthy business outlook for the future.
See for yourself. Visit us on one of our scheduled discovery days.
OUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
|PRODUCTION KITCHEN ft. Myers Florida
Corporate Caterers is part of the multi-billion dollar catering segment within the foodservice industry. Yet we service a more defined segment within catering—weekday breakfast and lunch catering for commercial and professional clients. Now, we’ve proven what we can do, and we’re offering you a franchise to do the same things we do. Franchising works.We have the business systems, software programs, food prep & kitchen operations, employee & driver training, and marketing & promotional concepts ready for you to learn, implement and use.
IT'S YOUR CHOICE...
We are a specialized catering business. We don’t usually promote ourselves in the general public media because we’re a "B2B" (business to business) model. However, in the business world, we want you to make a strong impact in your local market. We have the tools to help you promote your services to targeted clientele, from direct mail to referral programs, from personal presentations to catered functions. We will help you design a customized marketing and promotions campaign for your area before you begin, and help you implement and monitor your programs as you progress in your own Corporate Caterers franchise.
The Corporate Caterers franchise rights provide you:
- Grant of a Territory
- Site Selection support
- Design & Layout Planning Assistance
- Owner/Manager/Employee Franchise Training Program
- Opening Assistance for your Location
- In-Field Operations Support and Training Updates
- Corporate Caterers Operations and Recipe Manuals
- Use of the Corporate Caterers Name, Marks and Systems
|Business Model||Fast Food||Corporate Caterers||Corporate Caterers Benefits|
||Business to Customer
||Business to Business
||Repeat Customers (70%-80%)
||No Dining Room
||Evenings Free (Family Friendly)
||Weekends Free (Lifestyle)
|# of Employees
||Drive Sales Up
Royalty and Advertising Contribution
Royalty: 5% of your Gross Sales. Systemwide Marketing fee for a regional/national advertising fund: 2% of your Gross Sales.
* Items 5, 6 and 7 of the Federal Disclosure Document should be consulted for a more detailed description of your total estimated initial investment and other costs and expenses associated with the ownership and operation of your Corporate Caterers franchise. Typical lease space is 2,000 square feet. Average for leasehold improvements may range from $0-$5 or more per square foot, usually negotiated with a landlord allowance, if offered. Costs are reasonable estimates based on our regional experience. Prices will vary in different territories.
This web site and the franchise sales information on this site do not constitute an offer to sell a franchise. The offer of a franchise can only be made through the delivery of an FDD. Certain states require that we register the FDD in those states. The communications on this web site are not directed by us to the residents of any of those states. Moreover, we will not offer or sell franchises in those states until we have registered the franchise (or obtained an applicable exemption from registration) and delivered the FDD to the prospective franchisee in compliance with applicable law.
Franchise Development Department / 877-523-1230 / firstname.lastname@example.org