Finding that good catering service is not always easy. In every occasion, the meal is an important part so the host needs to serve dishes than are unforgettable. Some people choose to hire a caterer because it’s more convenient. Corporate Caterers has years of experience with event catering in Miami and throughout South Florida. No matter how big your event, Corporate Caterers has you covered. Give us a call the next time you are planning an event – (305) 223-1230. Our corporate office is located at 13335 SW 124th Street, Suite 201, Miami, FL 33186.
Every party has to be memorable. To achieve this, here are a few tips on choosing a good catering service:
- ASK AROUND.Ask your relatives, friends, and co-workers for recommendations. You can also ask the popular event planners, culinary schools, or venues for their recommendations. Most venues have a list of partner caterers.
- CHECK THE SPECIALTY OF A CATERER.Find out the caterer’s specialties. Ask if the catering service provider can handle big events. There are some caterers who only do small parties.
- ASK FOR REFERENCES.Ask the caterer if she can provide references, reviews, or testimonials from recent parties handled. See if the caterer will freely provide what you need.
- CHECK THE CATERER’S LICENSE.It’s important that a caterer has a license so check with your local health department. See if the caterer has any bad records, violations, or complaints.
- ASK FOR A SAMPLE QUOTATION.Request for a quotation before signing a contract. It’s good to know what particular items and extra services you will be receiving for a price.
- SCHEDULE A TASTING. Ask the caterer to do a sample presentation of the menu, table setup, and everything you need. You may also inform the caterer if you need wait staff during your party.
- READ THE CONTRACT.Always read the contract provided by the caterer before signing or giving a down payment.
- PROVIDE THE CATERER A LIST OF WHAT YOU NEED.Do this or you may just inform the caterer other services you need during the event. The caterer or the venue staff will be more than willing to provide everything else—decorations, party favors, planning, etc.
Whatever your event, give Corporate Caterers a call and let us handle all of your catering needs. You can reach us at (305) 223-1230. Now is the time to plan your events. Contact us today. We are waiting to hear from you. We look forward to serving you with a smile!