Corporate meetings in Phoenix, AZ can be gruesome and difficult to withstand, especially if it is in the morning and you haven’t had anything to eat. You are not going to pay attention because you will be more focused on how you didn’t have your morning coffee yet. You might be sleepy. You need breakfast because it is the first meal of the day and it will give you the energy you need to keep going through the day, or at least up to lunch time. Wouldn’t it be awesome to have a breakfast bar set up in your corporate office before the meeting starts? You should give this idea to your boss (hint, hint). If your boss is ok with the idea, let him know that Corporate Caterers is the best catering company to call.
The best catering company in Phoenix, AZ offer several options for breakfast. Their breakfast catering is phenomenal. It has cold menu items and hot menu items. There are so many different foods you can choose from. Not everyone has to order the same thing. As long as you have at least ten people you are ordering for, you can order from Corporate Caterers.
Here are some of the breakfast menu items available at Corporate Caterers in Phoenix, AZ:
- Boardroom Continental – This is one of the most popular breakfast choices selected for corporate catering and office catering. It includes freshly bakes assorted pastries such as bagels, Danish, sweet bread, muffins, croissants, cinnamon buns, butter, cream cheese and preserves. Fresh fruit salad and Corporate Caterers’ very own gourmet coffee service and orange juice is included.
- New England French Toast – This breakfast selection provides you with savory French toast served in a heated chaffer with strawberries and toasted sweet pecans, maple syrup, and confectionary sugar. In addition, you will get a coffee cake, fresh fruit, and orange juice.
- Corporate Egg Scrambler – This is another popular breakfast selection by Corporate Caterers in Phoenix, AZ. You will get scrambled eggs, Hickory smoked bacon, pastries with butter, cream cheese, preserves, fresh fruit salad, and orange juice. This will definitely satisfy your hunger pains in the morning.
- Tex Mex Breakfast – This is a Spanish-inspired dish. This is scrambled eggs served with chorizo sausage, salsa, and refried beans. It is served with flour tortillas and Florida orange juice.
- Sausage, Egg & Cheese Biscuit – This is a traditional breakfast item. It is simple and tasty. Two flakey buttermilk biscuits are stuffed with sausage, egg & cheese. That is served with breakfast potatoes, fresh fruits, and orange juice.
- Breakfast Soft Taco Bar – This is a breakfast fiesta of scrambled eggs, sausage crumbles, soft flour tortillas, shredded cheese, and salsa. Again, this breakfast item is served with fresh fruits and orange juice.
You can add some of your favorite breakfast sides, if your office wants. They have the classic items – breakfast potatoes, turkey bacon, and egg whites scrambles. At this point, your mouth is drooling. Yes, the food is tasty and fulfilling. Corporate Caterers in Phoenix, AZ is a full service catering company. What exactly does that mean? Corporate Caterers prepares the food, brings the food, sets up the food, serves the food, and then cleans up after the event. There will be no hassle and no problems. Corporate Caterers makes sure that all of the guests at the corporate meeting, home party, or other event are eating and having a good time. Call Corporate Caterers in Phoenix, AZ at (480) 985-2021. Their office is located on 4815 E Main Street, Mesa, AZ 85025. You can even ORDER ONLINE for the ultimate convenience!